Volunteering makes me happy to not get paid.
Through a plethora of doctor appointments for my daughter, God shows me my purpose.
I’m never bored because my brain needs exercise .
My favorite time of the day: reading books to my girls at night.
After all these years, I finally appreciate my parents.
Knowing time and apologies heal all wounds.
I never let a little titanium in my body get the best of me.
I can find poetry in anything.
My siblings rock.
- In Stitches (psychologytoday.com)
- Quick Halloween craft from stuff you’ve got on hand (celebrategreen.net)
- Library humor (gflower.org)
- Using humor to help the healing (mayoclinic.com)
- Humor to Restore Sanity (opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com)